Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who has their xmas holiday confirmed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone at work got xmas off or had their boss confirm to them when they are off during xmas

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I work all over Christmas, I get Christmas day and boxing day of though. And new years day.

What about you?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Yep Ive saved my holiday days so Im working up to xmas eve, then xmas day and boxing day off anyway, then the 26th to the 31st holiday, new years day off, back in for friday 2nd, then its the weekend!!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It was confirmed from when I started working there. Apparently you're required to take enough days off to make it a contiguous period. 3 days this year.
  • Options
    Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    i don't have mine confirmed yet but i've saved enough up to hopefully have 2 weeks off :) my other half will also have his first christmas off EVER as he used to work in pubs and doesn't any more. So hoping for a nice time!
  • Options
    We're both working 2 weeks over Christmas, but off for new year.
  • Options
    Yup, offices closed over Xmas. Get Eve. Day and boxing day off