Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

X factor (new series)

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I think there is lots of great singers this year :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    meggles wrote: »
    Im entitled to my own opinion so it isn't fact that they can all sing. In my opinion they are all utterly shit and wont get far in a singing career

You are entitled to your own opinion, as am I, so I'm allowed to say that I think you're completely wrong.
    Is x factor on tonight too? Or just the weekend..

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Is x factor on tonight too? Or just the weekend..

I think it's just on Saturday and Sunday but I could be wrong.

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Is it judges houses? Do we know who the helpers are this year? What are your thoughts? Who do you think Chezza and Mel will have with them? I am guessing Simon will have Sinitta as per usual and Louis someone from Westlife?
    PGreen wrote: »
    Is it judges houses? Do we know who the helpers are this year? What are your thoughts? Who do you think Chezza and Mel will have with them? I am guessing Simon will have Sinitta as per usual and Louis someone from Westlife?

Louis having Tulisa. That's the only one I know

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Mel might have another spicegirl? Would be good if Cheryl has Will.I.Am :)
    Will.I.am is just too funny!! Hope he's on it 😊

Sent by Sony Xperia
    It's on tonight for those who didn't know
    Watching it now.

Me too

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Live shows tonight :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    :hyper:

Sent by Sony Xperia
    What on earth was with the wild card choices!? I only agreed with the guy Simon decided to put through for Mel's team. WHY WAS KERRIANNE NOT CHOSEN!? She was the best singer out of ALL of the girls and it's stupid that she's not in live shows.
    I agree butterfly.

I loved kerrianne I actually got goosebumps when she sang! god knows why they didn't pick her :(
    She's really good. Such a shame she didn't make it to the live shows. I really thought she would.
    What are we all thinking about tonights xf?
    Literally only just started watching this as doctor who is way more important :p

But I love 80's music so I'm excited :)
    I turned it off cos casualty came on. But will watch the rest tomorrow. :)

I thought Lauren platt was amazing. I hope she wins it. She's such a little cutie 😊

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Andrea has to win. Deffo :heart:
    Its gonna be close this year. I really like only the young :)

Andrea has to win. Deffo :heart:
    Would like him to win too.
    X factor timeeee! Yay to Saturdayssss :heart:

Andrea Faustini makes me cry every. single. time. He is pure bliss. Seriously, he must win :heart:
    I fell asleep so gonna watch the rest of it today

It's getting to the point now where it's just pissing me off. It shouldn't be down to the public if people are going to keep the shit acts in and send the good ones home, it's ridiculous. The judges made the wrong choices at houses stage too. Both Lola and Stevie need to go home, Jake should not have been sent home particularly after that final performance he did tonight! I would not be watching this years if it wasn't for Andrea.
    I agree stevie needs to go home..

Just cos I haven't posted on this thread for a while, anyone watching xf tonight? :)