Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Photo Challenge! :)

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
So, it's officially the October holidays here! :D and obviously i'm going to end up bored so doing something a bit different again, one challenge per day!

Tuesday 14th October - find a triangle in something..
Wednesday 15th October - The morning sky
Thursday 16th October - A food you dislike
Friday 17th October - Your name
Saturday 18th October - Fallen leaves
Sunday 19th October - Your favorite thing in Autumn

Have fun and good luck! :)
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is awesome! But I'm a day behind already!! I'll need to start taking some snaps!

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    You should, it's a great distraction and give you something to focus on and think about during the holidays :)

Morning sky :)Attachment not found.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Morning sky :)Attachment not found.

That's so beautiful! I think I have a sky pic somewhere

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I don't remember this thread! :eek: Imma do this!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I don't remember this thread! :eek: Imma do this!

Pah, should I just take pictures of sweet potato, carrots, and what was the other one?? - For food you dislike xD
  • Options
    Pah, should I just take pictures of sweet potato, carrots, and what was the other one?? - For food you dislike xD

Well that would be really helpful if you could! Hahaa you know me so well :p however, the list for food I dislike could go on forever.
    Sweet potato, carrot, sprouts, mash potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, beef, Lamb, sausages, black pudding, pork, steak, cooked onions (but I like raw onions), soup, eggs, mild cheese, broccoli, noodles, fish, casseroles, stews, spaghetti bolognese, shepherds pie. That's just a few! :d
  • Options
    I realize I'm really behind but this was the sky this morning. Not as pretty as yours murahade.jpg

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I realize I'm really behind but this was the sky this morning. Not as pretty as yours murahade.jpg

Sent by Sony Xperia

omg it looks so sunny there! :O
  • Options
    name :)Attachment not found.

• Options
    name :)Attachment not found.

That's so cool!!

Sorry I've been so pants at this. Will have a look around today

Sent by Sony Xperia