Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Newbie!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello!

So I registered this afternoon, sorry it's taken me until now to introduce myself had appointments.

Anyway I'm Hayley. I'm also known by my nickname which I've have since year 7 but I can't disclose as it's my surname lol. Anyway I'm 24 and have a ASPD which is Antisocial Personality Disorder, I'm wondering who else has this? Also somewhat have BPD and bad anxiety! I was only on diagnosed with ASPD and BPD about 12 months ago I still don't understand fully, to me it's just a label a 'professional' has given me but it does explain a lot of behaviours when I was at secondary school and growing up etc. All that aside there is a side to me that I only let peope see whom I trust and lets just say it's a nice side, I ain't all bad :-). Talk soon! X

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to TheSite boards, starlight :)
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey starlightx0x,

Welcome to TheSite boards!

It sounds like you've got a lot going on, so it's great to see that you've already got to posting!
    We're a pretty friendly bunch! You can find out a bit more about us in the 'New? Read this first' thread in the Start Here section :)

Look forward to seeing you around :)

James (mod)
    Thank You! :-)
    Welcome :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there Hayley,

Warm wecome to TheSite.org community :wave: It's great to see you aready posting!!!
    welcome hayley :) hope to see you around the boards a bit more!
    Hello!

So I registered this afternoon, sorry it's taken me until now to introduce myself had appointments.

Anyway I'm Hayley. I'm also known by my nickname which I've have since year 7 but I can't disclose as it's my surname lol. Anyway I'm 24 and have a ASPD which is Antisocial Personality Disorder, I'm wondering who else has this? Also somewhat have BPD and bad anxiety! I was only on diagnosed with ASPD and BPD about 12 months ago I still don't understand fully, to me it's just a label a 'professional' has given me but it does explain a lot of behaviours when I was at secondary school and growing up etc. All that aside there is a side to me that I only let peope see whom I trust and lets just say it's a nice side, I ain't all bad :-). Talk soon! X

Hi there Hayley.Nice to meet you.I joined yesterday so am a "newbie" too.It sounds like you aremsuffering with a few things at the moment.I do not have ASPD however I do have depression,social anxiety,generalised anxiety disorder(all diagnosed by my GP).I also have possible bipolar disorder :( Yeah it is a label and to be honest,labels dont help it when we feel crazy or mental etc,do they?Are you getting any professional help with your ASPD?I am always gonna be here if you ever wanna talk.Xx
    Hi, thank you.
    hope it is not too late to welcome you :)
    Hi. No it's not, tho:eek2:ank you. Welcome to you to :-).