Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex with my 14 year old gf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello I have been to the police station as someone reported me not my gf and I admitted I had sex with her I was 16 and she was 14 at the time and I am waiting to hear of the policeman will it be a big punishment or a caution? Some people has said it won't be nothing bad but I'm worried as she was 14 not 16 anyone can help? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    i can't say what will happen, but my mate was in a similar situation, she was 14 and her boyfriend was 17 ... he was working in a leisure centre and he lost his job over it ... and was put on the sex offenders for 3 years i think it was ... it was his first time in trouble with the police so that was it .. but hes not allowed to work with kids again
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    16 is legal age, so basically that's an adult having sex with a child and even though said child consented, it doesn't change the fact that you have essentially committed a crime.