Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I don't know what to do.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I literally do not know what to do anymore. I have so much crap happening and I just am lost. My mind is foggy and I can't seem to do anything correctly anymore. I'm so stressed with school and my lack of friends. I don't have anybody and I can't keep up with anything anymore. I have been having suicidal thoughts and it scares me. I don't know if I would actually go through with them or not, but I'm scared that I might and I know I need help, but my dad wouldn't understand. He'd probably just tell me to brush it off and stop being so sensitive. I remember back a few years ago when he told me that If I didn't toughen up I wouldn't make it in the real world and end up jumping off of a bridge. I beginning to think he was right.

Comments

• Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hi Bri, how are you doing? I know suicidal thoughts must be hugely scary so please rest assured we are here to help you.

Have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling? There are some resources on here you may well have already seen but if not...
    - This page has a strong title but has great support if you are feeling suicidal
    - Samaritans are great to speak to to just let out how you're feeling with no judgement
    - TheSite also runs a LiveChat which you may find useful - you are not alone
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heya Brianna

Awh hun,I'm sorry you have a lot going on for you at the moment too.I know how you feel and can relate,as you know.You have me and everyone else on TS if you need some support and someone/people to talk to.Suicidal thoughts can be a big struggle for anyone.Is there anyone else you could talk to about this?Xx