Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

cont cope with wating to killing myself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am on really bad edge to kill myself and end myself

I hate myself I am horrible no one likes me life a completey a mess really bad.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Big hug *hug*

Just for now how would you feel about giving Samaritans a call on 116 123 or alternatively you can text them on 07725 909090. It sounds like you're feeling on edge right now so a listening ear at the other end of the phone might well be just what you need to get through tonight.
    Big hug *hug*

Just for now how would you feel about giving Samaritans a call on 116 123 or alternatively you can text them on 07725 909090. It sounds like you're feeling on edge right now so a listening ear at the other end of the phone might well be just what you need to get through tonight.

Hey thanks for ur reply :) I phoned them and it went good made me feel better but I didn't want to get of the phone to them. When I got of the phone I went back down and wanted to kill myself again :(
    well obviously one phone call won't suddenly make you feel better. for the long term I suggest a trip to the docs, if there are times you're feeling very on edge then a trip to a&e? It depends what you're willing to do, might help if you elaborate on what you may have tried in the past or whatever. Texting Samaritans is an option too or emailing so.. yeah.
    Well done heather, that's really positive that you called and that they helped you to feel better :yes: It's okay to call them whenever you need to.

As butterfly says, thinking about a trip to the doctor could be a good idea too if these feelings have been going on for some time.

*hug*
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Well done heather, that's really positive that you called and that they helped you to feel better :yes: It's okay to call them whenever you need to.

As butterfly says, thinking about a trip to the doctor could be a good idea too if these feelings have been going on for some time.

*hug*

Desiter I went doctors today and turned really bad they rubbish and unhelpful

I really want to die for good life getting worse really hate my live cont do this no more need to die :(

Not helping ng me and my situation

No one wants me :(