Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Question from a newbie??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Will the site ever contact anyone offline?Say though their personal email address or home address?

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey..

Members do form friendships and sometimes make contact offline, but you can always say no if you dont want to chat to anyone offline and just chat using TheSite. But other than that it's all kept on TheSite :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Thank you.I meam staff(mods)though?xx
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It's VERY highly unlikely.
    12345678 wrote: »
    Thank you.I meam staff(mods)though?xx
  • Options
    I would say no asides from if there was a very clear risk to yourself or an others life and I think even in that instance they would contact you through private messaging to talk to you rather than contact you offsite.
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hi 12345678,

It's really rare that we contact anyone from TheSite away from TheSite.
    For most people here, the only personal information we have is the email address they used to sign up with. This means that if we need to contact you, we will almost always do it through TheSite (usually via a private message).

For more info about this, it might help to have a quick read of our confidentiality policy.

I hope that helps :)