Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pointless Book

HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
Hi Guys :wave:

So I am a follower of PointlessBlog aka Alfie Deyes and he has brought out his very own book called Pointless Book.
Now I've had a look at it and it looks a lot like The Wreck This Journal, however it doesn't include wrecking. I know a lot of you have a Wreck This Journal, now I think this may be the next big creative book.
I was wondering if any of you lot would be getting it? Aflie was saying that anyone can get it whether you like him or not.
The link where you can have a look through some of the pages http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1905825900/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=1905825900&linkCode=as2&tag=pointl09-21

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I adore Pointlessblog :heart: I got into them because my elder sister would hush up about it, but the book looks amazing, I might have to get one myself once it comes into Amazon stores!
  • Options
    He said it is cheaper to pre-order it now...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love PointlessBlog sooo much! I am so excited about Pointless Book!! I haven't quite pre-ordered because I haven't got enough money, but as soon as I do it will be bought!
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    What's it about?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    What's it about?

Click on the link, click on "look inside" and then scroll through some of the pictures :D
  • Options
    Just got mine pre-ordered!!! OMG so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD :d :D
  • Options
    Sounds great :) I'll take a look,Thank you for sharing this :) xx
  • Options
    I still don't get it haha, sorry really slow... Theres no 'look inside' button

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    oB4tV2V.png

;)
  • Options
    Whoops haha thanks. Your on ball with posting this morning James!

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I have my pointless book and might upload some pictures soon :D