Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Happy Friday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
happy-friday-fb-300x300.jpg

Good morning lovely dudes :wave:

Firstly HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Tomorrow I am having the flu jab, and then I don't know what I am doing, I will probs feel a little poorly after the jab, cos I normally do. So may just chill and things, then in the evening I am going to see my Nanna :heart:

On Sunday.. I am off to see Becki which I am super excited about, cos I haven't seen her in a while. So looking forward to a girly day with lots of giggles and chatting :)

What you lovely lot getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    My friend whom I haven't seen since May is coming to visit! So climbing, comedy club annd wine are all on the menu :)

Hope your flu jab doesn't make you too ill!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    plugitin wrote: »
    My friend whom I haven't seen since May is coming to visit! So climbing, comedy club annd wine are all on the menu :)

Hope your flu jab doesn't make you too ill!
    Have fun lovely. You deserve a nice time after all your working. :)

Hopefully it wont. Would rather have a few side effects than the actual flu though. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    meggles wrote: »
    Sleeping. Maybe seeing hannah for a best friend date to caffiene club on Saturday

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    Sleep sounds so gooood.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm working today, working tonight, but the thought of bed when I finish is making me happy. :D
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    working tonight, then film and munchies, working tomorrow, working sunday then chinese and drinks sunday night!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm hoping to start on assignments and stuff xD - And go over power points, as I haven't been taking much in during lectures #PoorlyAbi - And also, I have a friend coming over this Saturday, were going to travel around York (Well, a bit of York where I'm aware off). But should be good catching up as it feels like we haven't seen each other in forever :heart: Trying to be social xD - And shall avoid any more contact with the police xD - Must say, not the best start to Uni!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yay!!! :hyper: looking forward to it 'narna :heart:

So I'm going to a Macmillan coffee morning tomorrow, just in the middle of making a carrot cake for it now. Was going to get my hair done tomorrow as well but didn't book an appointment so will have to wait until Wednesday now

And, as narna said, on Sunday I'll be meeting narna 😊 Looking forward to a day full of pinkness and sparkles

Sent by Sony Xperia