Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

No Support Chat tonight (Thurs 25th)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello :wave:

The chat room will be in use tonight for the positive thinking session so there won't be a support chat this evening.

We'd hoped to run both but due to illness we're not able to.

So - instead, if you're looking for support tonight don't forget you can post your own thread about anything that's on your mind or feel free to use this thread if you just wanted to have a natter and see who's online later :yes:

Support chat back as normal on Sunday at 7pm.

Cheers folks :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    meggles wrote: »
    Great....

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Sorry about that megs, just not always enough mods to do everything but we're in the process of recruiting more so in the future this shouldn't be an issue.

In terms of tonight though, you're welcome to join the positive thinking chat if you'd like to, we still have a spare space? Could be a nice distraction? Drop me a PM if you fancy it.

If not then it's a nice chance to have a go at posting on the boards, there will probably be a few other chat regulars online happy to reply and help you out :)

Or, perhaps you could think of another way to spend your evening, doing something creative maybe? :chin:

*hug*
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Is there any spaces left for the chat tonight? I understand if there isnt no worries if not. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "