Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Support Chat Tonight - Tuesday the 16th of September, 8 - 10pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Howdy folks,
:wave:

Support chat is up and running tonight from 8pm, so feel free to join us if there's anything you'd like to discuss or just want to relax in a supportive space.

I'll be hosting the room and Fostress will be joining us all about half way through.

Once the room is open you'll be able to get inside through this link to the chat room.

If you've never been in chat before or fancy a refresher it's always worth reading over our chat guidelines.

And to those peeps who remember me from way back when, nice to see you again. And for those who don't know me, well I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all. :)

Comments

• Options
    Jimmmmmmmmmmmm where u been like ages dude
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Omg, Tuesday support chat, this is like amazing. So going to attend the first Tuesday support chat!!
  • Options
    Heya Heather, yeah been a while!
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm new here and was just wondering how I can come along to the chat group to to see how it goes?

It says there isn't a support group on tonight, am I missing something?
  • Options
    http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat < This link should let you in :)
  • Options
    Hope you join the chat Dan, yeah we'll need to update the main page to show that the Tuesday support sessions have started.