Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

X factor (new series)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Hope there's some good eye candy this week

:lol: Becki, it's supposed to be about the singing!
    Haha sorry! ☺ Can't help it. Nanamonkey is just as bad

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Haha sorry! ☺ Can't help it. Nanamonkey is just as bad

Sent by Sony Xperia
    This is true. :p

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Whos watching tonight? :p

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Watching right now :) Haha
    There won't be any new fitties which I'm a bit gutted

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Simon Cowell isn't bad though :heart:
    I can't stand it -don't get the xfactor feelings- lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lols. Just no!! ;) hahahahaha

Lols. Just no!! ;) hahahahaha

He's cute! Haha I guess you don't agree then :p he tries to come across as mean man too but he's a proper softie really, or at least sometimes.
    He's cute! Haha I guess you don't agree then :p he tries to come across as mean man too but he's a proper softie really, or at least sometimes.
    Lols. Hes okay :)

:o butterfly!! I thought you'd have a bit more taste hehe

Sent by Sony Xperia
    :o butterfly!! I thought you'd have a bit more taste hehe

haha, he's not that bad! You guys are weird'uns.
    Hahaha. I aint weird. I am unique ;) lols

We're not the weird ones 😊 Simon Cowell is old for starters! And he's got a weird hair cut... And he's old!!!! Haha

Sent by Sony Xperia
    We're not the weird ones 😊 Simon Cowell is old for starters! And he's got a weird hair cut... And he's old!!!! Haha

His hear is gorgeous! What do you class as old?
    His hear is gorgeous! What do you class as old?
    Ahaha. Well I am 26 this year and I class myself as old. So simon must be really old. hahaha.

Ahaha. Well I am 26 this year and I class myself as old.

I'm sure Alex will be thrilled about you saying this. She's the same age as you isn't she? Haha

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Alex is older hahaha.

Oh haha

Sent by Sony Xperia
    My ex is over 30 :p age isn't an issue haha
    Age is just a number and all that jazz :)
    Its on tonight guys
    Looking forward to watching all this weekends on catch up, with no adverts ;)
    I like the adverts, normally sing along to whatever song is playing lol

Sent by Sony Xperia
    wow, the girls category is so strong this year, what are your views on the 6 chair thing being back?
    There are a lot of people this year whose singing is extraordinary! Wouldn't put it past you to be watching the wrong show.
    wow, the girls category is so strong this year, what are your views on the 6 chair thing being back?

Agreed. I want Kerrianne to win, her voice is absolutely stunning!

I hate the six chairs, it's so unfair on the contestants and I feel like the judges don't take it that seriously to start with. It's not a joke, it's peoples lives they're messing with and to give a lot of them so much false hope is mean -_-
    I totally agree about the chairs. It was much better when they all sang then the judges called them into a room to say whether or not they were going through
    The chairs are cruel

Sent by Sony Xperia
    meggles wrote: »
    I generally think a lot of them cant sing..

Right but fact is they can.