Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plan Your Week Here

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you planning to do this week? Share every positive plan you have thought of and especially the positive plans for getting through the rubbish parts of the week.

I can’t go cycling, and I can’t go to the football, but I can get my hair cut.

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    going for a meal with mam to sort stuff out since im back with her pernamently now -.- ehh, college .... work ... might go see some mates at some point but dunno yet :/ boring week...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    What I will do depends on whether I can walk properly. Currently walking is rather painful due to running yesterday. :(
  • Options
    going for a meal with mam to sort stuff out since im back with her pernamently now -.- ehh, college .... work ... might go see some mates at some point but dunno yet :/ boring week...
    Make sure the food is goods if the conversation isn't, you can say "at least I had a good meal".
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    What I will do depends on whether I can walk properly. Currently walking is rather painful due to running yesterday. :(
    I know the feeling. What can you do that doesn't require you to walk far, like at home?
  • Options
    meggles wrote: »
    Work all week... just...work

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

You make sure those builders behave themselves.
  • Options
    I'm going to college haha. I still haven't finished my wtj despite me saying last week I would so hopefully will start that. Also going to London on Wednesday 😊 Have to get up at half 5 though 😲 Gonna die haha

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I'm going to college haha. I still haven't finished my wtj despite me saying last week I would so hopefully will start that. Also going to London on Wednesday 😊 Have to get up at half 5 though 😲 Gonna die haha

Sent by Sony Xperia

You've been saying you'll finish that journal for weeks!

You won't be able to sleep for the excitement.

You got mentioned on Heartrt. It took 2 attempts. The tweet worked.
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    You've been saying you'll finish that journal for weeks!

You won't be able to sleep for the excitement.

You got mentioned on Heartrt. It took 2 attempts. The tweet worked.

I know, I need to finish it so I can start my new one!!

I waited for like 20 minutes and heard nothing so got cozy in bed haha. Gutted I missed it

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Working and got a super exciting volunteering meeting tomorrow ooh and back to volunteering on Saturday with a bunch of amazing and inspirational young people. Ive missed my bowling volunteering and missed the young people.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "