Home› Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New here!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys, hope everyone on here is ok!

I found this site whilst browsing for an online chat group that was willing to listen to me when I feel like opening up about my past. So I fully appreciate the website and hope I can find the support I have been searching for.

I don't want to speak too much on here about my past, I'm more of forward thinking person.

A little about me- I'm 22, enjoy all sports (watching and playing) I study psychology and I work full time as a healthcare assistant in the NHS. I love what I do and wouldn't change it for the world.

If you would like to know more, ask away.. :)

Dan :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome :)
    Welcome to TS Dan, I'm sure you will fit right in 😊. Have you been along to one of the chats yet? There's one on tomorrow night 8-10pm if you fancy popping along. There's NP pressure to talk at all. Some people find it useful just watching the first few times to see how it goes.

Hope to see you round the boards more often

Becki 😊

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Dan,

I study Psychology to at Uni! Oooh, something in common, let's be friends. Surely that's how Uni friends are just made xD - However, warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards, it's great to have you on board!! :wave:
    Hey Dan,

Welcome to TheSite boards!
    Hello Dan!
    Here is definitely an open ear for you I think.
    You sound lika an amazing person, welcome :)
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Dan,

Welcome to TheSite boards!

As others have said, there's no pressure to talk about anything you don't want to, but we're here if there's anything that you do want to go into :)

If you'd like a little more info about this place, head over to this thread in the Start Here section. That should help you get set up and ready to get stuck in ;)

I'm James, one of the moderators you'll see floating about
    See you around!