Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Announcing Tuesday Support Chats!

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
Hello everyone! :wave:

Big news!

We've been working hard recently preparing some big changes to chat. We want more chats, better chats and mobile-friendly chats! Hope that sounds good ;)

We're now ready to launch stage one of our master plan, which focuses on the 'more chats' bit. So we're delighted to announce that starting tomorrow, support chat will now also happen on Tuesdays!

This will be a normal support chat, happening from 8-10pm. Of course, more chats means more mods, so you'll start seeing some new mods appearing over the next weeks and months.

It also means that there is now chat 5 days a week:

Sunday
Support Chat: 7-9pm
General Chat: 9:15-10:15pm

Monday
General Chat: 6:45-7:45pm
Support Chat: 8-10pm

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

As I mentioned, this is just the first stage of our amazing chat plans, so keep an eye out for further announcements :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Wish you had done this two weeks ago :P Would have been really useful when i was in hospital as tuesday would be the only night when i was not being spoken to by people :P Ah well better now than not at all :P Thanks for letting us know James :D Just could you prehaps not do the General chat in red next time as its a bit hard to read. Sorry for sounding Picky

Cass
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    casscub wrote: »
    Wish you had done this two weeks ago :P Would have been really useful when i was in hospital as tuesday would be the only night when i was not being spoken to by people :P Ah well better now than not at all :P Thanks for letting us know James :D

Hehe, well better late than never eh?
    casscub wrote: »
    Just could you prehaps not do the General chat in red next time as its a bit hard to read. Sorry for sounding Picky

I've changed it to green :thumb:
  • Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Thanks for changing it to green James i can read it better now just the red was a bit difficult to read.

And yes better late than never. If i do ever end up in hospital again and am not busy on tuesday night i know where i will be :P
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Ooh change, how exciting! :yippe: I look forward to Tuesday chat! emot-tiphat.gif
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :hyper:

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D the one night of the week im actually home!!!!!!! :D hopefully i can actually come to some chats now! yay!
  • Options
    Will one of the new mods be modding this chat?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Will one of the new mods be modding this chat?

Sent by Sony Xperia

I think it's fostress and JimV modding
  • Options
    Never met Jim I don't think

Sent by Sony Xperia