Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

X factor (new series)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey :wave:

I know X Factor is going to be on in a minute, just wondering who is going to be watching the new series?

I know in the past the X Factor has a lot of stick, people saying it's all a fix and things, usually when it gets to the finals.

What are peoples views on the program?
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll be watching it tonight
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I'll be watching it tonight

Yay! what did you think of the auditions yesterday?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Jolly guy on tv

Sent by Sony Xperia
    I LOVE Xfactor. I don't think it's a fix at all, people just don't like it when the person they like don't get through, that's why they automatically assume that it must be fake.

Some of the auditions were hilarious.
    Will you guys be watching it on Saturday?

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Aye.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    It's a load of rubbish. It's ruined the Christmas number one for years, it clogs up TV and other media, and it whilst it may produce singers with talent it does nothing original for music.
    When it comes down to it, it's nothing more than a karaoke competition.
    Weekender Offender 
    Anybody watching tonight?
    Yep. There's some good looking guys on tonight :) had to be said

Sent by Sony Xperia
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Yep. There's some good looking guys on tonight :) had to be said

Sent by Sony Xperia

oooh yes :heart: the one before the adverts.. Lushness!!
    Watching x factor always makes me want to get back into singing

Sent by Sony Xperia
    You should do it. :heart:

I believe in you
    Ha no

Sent by Sony Xperia
    *hug*

:heart:
    I'm singing to myself in the flat now. Hate x factor for that

Sent by Sony Xperia
    I adore the X Factor though does annoy me a little sometimes!
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    I am usually an Xfactor addict but found last years really boring and haven't watched any at all so far this year - is it worth me catching up? How are Mel B and Cheryl on this series?
    PGreen wrote: »
    I am usually an Xfactor addict but found last years really boring and haven't watched any at all so far this year - is it worth me catching up? How are Mel B and Cheryl on this series?
    I do not know you anymore ;) hahaha Jokes.

I do not know you anymore ;) hahaha Jokes.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

In that case I better catch up on the last 2 weeks! :)
    :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

In that case I better catch up on the last 2 weeks! :)
    Yes you should. :-) hehe.

That's what I'm like. I'm usually engrossed every year but since last years I haven't been too bothered. I like it but if I forget it's on, I don't care.

Cheryl and Mel B are good, I have to admit it has been quite funny this year and if you're usually an x factor addict then you will enjoy it :)
    I have no plans on Thurs so maybe I will catch up then Butterfly - I can imagine Mel is pretty funny!
    Yeah Mel is awesome 😋 can't stand Cole though

Sent by Sony Xperia
    I like both Mel and Cheryl. And there has been lots of cute guys on it too!! :)

Yes haha

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Hahahaha :p

You two are just watching for the hotties aren't you :naughty:

Is there anyone who you have seen that's really good and you think is live show material?
    Too right Pippa!! What happens every year 😚

Yeah theres been a few people, can't remember their names though

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Lol yeah totally. We love our lushness chats about the hotties. ;)

Hope there's some good eye candy this week 😊

Sent by Sony Xperia