Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

iam not sleeping propley

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iam fimding really heard to sleep since I moved. I go to bed early iam up at 6 or 7 oclock in the morning sometimes i wake up :( I end up really down beause iam tied. Iam ot and about doing things everyday to tie myself out. I b33n to my gp about they ask me as they could tell iam tied they done nothing

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Heather,
    You mention this difficulty sleeping has started since you moved, I just wondered how you're feeling about it - what's your new room like?

We ran an expert chat about sleep last year - you might find some of the advice useful: http://www.thesite.org/your-body/body-problems/cant-sleep-9076.html

It's understandable that you're feeling down, tiredness is hard to cope with - it sounds like you've been doing the right things though - doing lots to tire yourself out and going to see your GP. Another thing that might make a difference is what you eat or drink before bed. Do you drink coffee at all?
  • Options
    I know how you feel and what bad sleeping is like :'( I have very very very bad sleeping patterns and habits :'(:'( xx
  • Options
    Hi Heather!

It must be really tough feeling tired all the time, especially with a big move happening fairly recently!

There's a few different things that can affect your sleep, maybe finding out what they might be could help a little more? There's a website called netdoctor.co.uk. They have a lot of advice from different health professionals including this article on fatigue.

How have you been sleeping in the past couple days? Hopefully it'll all go back to normal once you've settled in properly :)