Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Uh, Hi guys!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello! You can call me Momo, Riah, Moose, or just by my username if you'd like. Any is fine with me. I'm not quite sure where to start so I'll just wing it.

I am currently going into my Junior year in highschool (I start Monday. Somebody rescue me :crying:) I was homeschooled up until my Sophmore year, then I started to go to a private school. I'm the quiet type, very reserved and to myself a lot of the time. I don't really feel comfortable expressing my feelings or talking, so I thought this website would be a good place for me to let some of my emotions loose.

Some of my hobbies are reading and writing stories, although most of my story ideas are still in my head :P Softball is also a big part of my life, and I want to play in college.

Also, I love pancakes. :pancake flip:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey welcome to thesite. I hope you've managed to have a nosey around the boards.
    Everyone on the boards are lovely so I'm sure you will fit in just fine!

Sent by Sony Xperia
    I'm Becki by the way! I'm 18 and go to college. Things I like doing is reading, anything arty, singing and being around these guys on the boards :)

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Momo,

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards :wave:
    Hey.

Welcome :)

Start Here section, especially this thread.[/QUOTE]
    Hey Momo! Welcome. :wave: I take it you're from the states? Just a heads up - this is a UK based site so some of the advice mentioned might not be relevant to you. A lot of places and organisations mentioned around the boards are exclusive to the UK. The people around here are lovely and you should settle in nicely, however. :) See you around!
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey, Welcome! :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Thanks everyone! I think I'll like it here.

And yes I am from the states MikeS :)
    Thanks everyone! I think I'll like it here.

And yes I am from the states MikeS :)

I'm so glad you like it here

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey TrueGritSB/Momo/Riah/Moose!

Welcome to TheSite boards!
    People have covered the key things already, which is cool. If you ever have any questions, feel free to post in our help desk or back here :)

I'm James by the way, one of the mods you'll see about the place.

See you around!
  • Georgie_Georgie_ Posts: 112 The Mix Convert
    Hey, welcome to TheSite.org message boards! *wave*