Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

very depressed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iam feeling really down and I cont cope two much going on my life and lods bad thinks happening to me :(

I want to self harm

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Heather *hug*

Sorry to hear how your struggling, do you want to talk to us about what is going on? :heart:

Also do you have any support in place for when you feel like this, or any distractions that help you?

You could also contact the Samaritans, they will also be able to listen and hopefully help you through this difficult time.

We care and are here for you *hug*
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Heather *hug*

Sorry to hear how your struggling, do you want to talk to us about what is going on? :heart:

Also do you have any support in place for when you feel like this, or any distractions that help you?

You could also contact the Samaritans, they will also be able to listen and hopefully help you through this difficult time.

We care and are here for you *hug*

Thanks for ur reply

I nearly ran away. I know it wont help at all. My brother was pissing me off hes not aloud in my room and he knows that and my mum stuck up for him that end up in a big argerment :(
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    It's okay..

Sorry to hear about the argument. Do you have any offline support in place?

Keep chatting to us. We are here for you *hug* :heart:

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Ye my leaving care worker but she off thats it
    I know all too well how you are feeling.I am sorry you feel that way too :'( We are always here if you need some support or just to vent your thoughts and feelings to us all.Please dont SH as itll just make you feel worse,trust me(I am a self harmer too)xx
    I just want to kill myself :( my mum partner telling me what to do :( hes a fat twat he eats and eats I brought coke the day before and Its gone he drank it all didnt think about anyone eles, all he thinks about is himself and money he like when u givin me money when u going to this when u going to do that he needs to get a fuckin life fat bastard he really need to think about what he owns to people before he tell other people they need to do errr
    *Heather* wrote: »
    I just want to kill myself :( my mum partner telling me what to do :( hes a fat twat he eats and eats I brought coke the day before and Its gone he drank it all didnt think about anyone eles, all he thinks about is himself and money he like when u givin me money when u going to this when u going to do that he needs to get a fuckin life fat bastard he really need to think about what he owns to people before he tell other people they need to do errr

Dont talk like that,please.This is temporary and will change very very soon,trust me.Does your mum's partner know how you feel about it?x