Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

no where to discuss music with people on the forum!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
i've noticed there isn't a place for people to speak with each other about music on the forum. There's one for movies and books, but not music. It's not important, but i thought i should point it out :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Katie :)

There are a couple of threads about music, which can be found in the Travel and Free Time forum and in the Creative sub-forum. Feel free to start your own thread in either of these places!

What sort of music are you into?
    ella! wrote: »
    Hey Katie :)

There are a couple of threads about music, which can be found in the Travel and Free Time forum and in the Creative sub-forum. Feel free to start your own thread in either of these places!

What sort of music are you into?

Oh thanks for letting me know that! Lol
    I'm into rock and pop mainly. I'm obsessed with this band 5 seconds of summer! They are amazing! Lol
    What about you? What music do u like?
    katie.g wrote: »
    Oh thanks for letting me know that! Lol
    I'm into rock and pop mainly. I'm obsessed with this band 5 seconds of summer! They are amazing! Lol
    What about you? What music do u like?

They haven't grown on me yet, but their songs would wake me up, if they were on the radio, when I was driving to work!

My music taste is pretty varied. Very much depends on my mood, but I can always listen to Bo Bruce, Bastille and London Grammar.
    Yeah I agree with you actually. It would be pretty cool if there was a music forum. I think a few people would agree :)

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Yeah I agree with you actually. It would be pretty cool if there was a music forum. I think a few people would agree :)

Sent by Sony Xperia

We'd need to see a whole lot more activity to justify a whole forum - for now it fits pretty nicely in travel and free time :)