Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Looking for help with ED and self harm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I'm jess. I actually need some advice also. Its concerns my eating disorders and self harm and my sexuality.

Comments

• Options
    Hey jessica133 :wave:

Welcome to TheSite. Do you want to tell us a bit more about what's been going on for you? What sort of advice were you looking for?

If you haven't already seen it then you might like to check out our info and advice articles on self harm: http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/self-harm

We also did an expert webchat about eating disorders recently that you might find useful to read: http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/eating-disorders/expert-chat-with-beat-eating-disorders-11544.html

Finally, you also mentioned your sexuality - it sounds like you've got a lot going on at the moment so it's great that you've found TheSite as the community here is a great place to get support from others and talk in a safe and anonymous way.

Let us know how you're getting on *hug*
  • Options
    Help with self harm:
    The butterfly project
    Childline explore pages
    TheSite pages
    Reading a book
    Drawing a picture
    Writinf a story or poem
    Watching tv
    Listening to music
    Talking to someone
    Going for a walk or run
    Doing some exercise
    Im always here for you anytime you need to talk xx
  • Options
    jessica133 wrote: »
    Hi I'm jess. I actually need some advice also. Its concerns my eating disorders and self harm and my sexuality.

Hey Jess

Its good that your reaching out of some support about this :)

Have you spoken to anyone about this before? Samaritans are a good starting point, especially to talk about self harm.

And if your under the age of 19, childline offer great services. There's a message board just like ours and there counsellors that are available 24 hours a day through call, 1-2-1 chat or email

Of course there's also our boards where you can discuss your problems too

Best of luck *hug*

Sent by Sony Xperia