Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, i'm Axuiva.
I'm 16, i've just found this website through childline, i'm really bad at introducing myself but hi.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Axuiva,

Welcome to TheSite boards! :)
    Axuiva wrote: »
    Hi, i'm Axuiva.
    I'm 16, i've just found this website through childline, i'm really bad at introducing myself but hi.

Welcome :)

Start Here section, especially this thread.[/QUOTE]
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Hello :wave:
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Axuiva,

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards, I'm awful at introductions to, you made a perfect one through, great to see many more ChildLine users coming on here, can't wait to see you posting m'lovely! :wave: It's a wonderful community.

We also have a chat that runs 4 times a week, which is support chat, and we also have general chat, for general banter, and general stuff, that happens twice a week, and at the moment, the chats are expanding, they've recently introduced a bake of chat, I do hope you get involved in them!

Anything Goes To get to know some of the regulars, etc. This part of TheSite has forum games, like the Last Post thread, Word Association, Food, Food, Food, etc. You could even start one yourself! :p

Anyway, I do hope you're managing to find your way around! Happy posting,

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
    Hi! Welcome to the boards. :wave:
    Hey :)
    I'm from childline too. Both communities are great. I know you will settle in just fine ;)

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Heya I'm Jazzmaraz - the people here are all amazing you'll settle in no time c:

All the wonderful wishes,

Jazzmaraz :)
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Axuiva,

Welcome to TheSite.org!
    Heather and Whispers have posted some great links to help you get started, but if you have any questions or need a hand, feel free to post back here too :)

I'm James, one of the mods you'll see about the place.
    See you around!
    Welcome to TheSite :) xx
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey and welcome to TheSite :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''