Home Travel & Free Time
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Any 5 Seconds of Summer fans out there?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
This probably sounds really lame, but i absolutely love the band 5 Seconds of Summer! It's my dream to meet the four boys (Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum)
Are there any other 5SOS fans on the site?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like a few of their songs but I wouldn't say I was an uber fan

Sent by Sony Xperia
    which songs do you like? i'm not ashamed to say that i really love them! lol my fave song by them is Outta My Limit (which isn't in the charts so i dunno if you've heard it...) lol
    I don't know what the songs called. She looks so perfect?

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Yeah that's the one from the charts :) have u heard Don't Stop? That ones from the charts too!
    Nope

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,367 Part of The Furniture
    I like 5 seconds of summer :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "