Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

GBBO chat tonight 8-9pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave:

Good news - the Great British Bake Off chat is back for the second week for episode 3!!!! Bad news is... You have to put up with me ;)

So come along for an hour of light hearted chattiness about bread and other baking goodies. We'll be running from 8-9 and then feel free to join support chat afterwards because although the Bake Off room will still be open we need to abandon it at 9 :)

Try and decide which room you're in the mood for this evening and stick to it... Room hopping isn't cool.

Hope to see loads of you there - even if you haven't watched the show before, you're totally welcome :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :wave:

Good news - the Great British Bake Off chat is back for the second week for episode 3!!!! Bad news is... You have to put up with me ;)

Excitement overload :yippe:
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    And I shall be there again, now that I know whats going on, ooh, there's a 17 year old :eek:
    And I shall be there again, now that I know whats going on, ooh, there's a 17 year old :o

you should apply!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    ella! wrote: »
    you should apply!

Haha, I burn soup, I doubt I'd be the best contender xD
    yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey!!!! See you in half hour ;)
    Come on in!