Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans for the Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you doing this week? I want to hear about every positive plan you have. I’m going to make the most of this week being a quiet week. I am cycling on Thursday for the second consecutive week. This has not been possible for too long.

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    The weeks are going to fast I need time to slow down a bit, two more days till I head off to Canada, and then New York, woop! - However, Cyling, woop, I really wanted to get myself back into Cycling, but requires buying a bike, and I'm currently working towards learning to drive!
  • Options
    The weeks are going to fast I need time to slow down a bit, two more days till I head off to Canada, and then New York, woop! - However, Cyling, woop, I really wanted to get myself back into Cycling, but requires buying a bike, and I'm currently working towards learning to drive!

Enjoy your holiday! Uni might do a cheap bike sale? And if not I know mine do, then we can go cycling together :P
  • Options
    I can imagine you being a very fast and fit cyclist. Enjoy your tour of the world.
  • Options
    ninaballet wrote: »
    Enjoy your holiday! Uni might do a cheap bike sale? And if not I know mine do, then we can go cycling together :P
    That sounds like a great idea. You could cycle together over the Pennines.
  • Options
    meggles wrote: »
    Had forest school today Attachment not found. got so messy!
    Tomorrow horse riding
    Thursday meetings
    Friday pack for London!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

The horse riding and going to London should be fun.
  • Options
    Tomorrow - ukulele club
    Saturday - meant to be going to a barbecue if the weather's good. My friend is moving to Oxford at the end of August. :(
  • Options
    I got a bit impulsive and silly and bought a bus ticket to London, so I'm off tomorrow after work and then back on friday at 5 am in time for my next shift..I've nowhere to stay because I'm an idiot, but worst comes to worst I'll sleep in the library..I'm excited!
  • Options
    Will be doing my wtj seen as I can't leave the house. Pfft

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Other than sleeping a lot, I'm meeting some friends and waiting for Sunday (when I am due to pick up my first ever cat).