Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is it just me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Everytime I make a new post or reply to a thread I get loads of text appearing in the top half of the browser window. I'll do a print screen and post it up to show you what I mean.

When its time to party we will party hard
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its a bit to big to post on here so if you want to see the screen dump then its here www25.brinkster.com/andrewwk/thesite.jpg
    I'm not getting this screen on this board either. Its happening to me on the entertainmet board. Don't know about the others cause I haven't posted on there.

I don't think its my computer cause the same thing happens on the computers at college.

[This message has been edited by Andrew WK (edited 21-11-2001).]
    It happens occasionally to me. I guess it would just something weird to do with the frames. No idea how to stop it happening.

It doesnt stop me posting so it doesnt bother me.
    happens to me en all

drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least there the scenic route
    nah it doesn't stop me from posting either so I'm not bothered about it. I just thought the Admin might want to know about it (if they don't already know)

Originally posted by Andrew WK:
    nah it doesn't stop me from posting either so I'm not bothered about it. I just thought the Admin might want to know about it (if they don't already know)

Cheers Andrew. We did know about this but weren't sure how widespread it was. It's a problem with our style sheets but will be fixed in the next month or so (I am told).

Dom

I get it as well but I just assumed it was my bastard computer grrr!!