Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Not exactly sure if this goes here...

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
Is it bad that i want to move away? away from my mam,caring responsibilities and all my friends? im scared to live here, i just read an email from my tutor, if i decide to go to college next year it's manditory for all girls to take self defence classes cause of the amount of rape/sexual assult complaints that have been made about the workers .... you know it's getting bad when the schools and colleges do something about it haha ... but why do they keep bringing more workers up if there causing so many problems :/
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Bubbles goes Boo,

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling too great, is there anything in particular that's making you want to move away? Everyone needs a break from time to time, do you think you're getting enough support to help you with your caring responsibilities? You say that you want to get away from your friends but is there anyone you'd feel comfortable to talk with about how you?re feeling?

I hope I'm not misinterpreting what you've said but you say you don't feel safe, particularly after reading the email from your tutor. Do you think it would be helpful if you got in touch with them to clarify why self-defence classes are mandatory? This might give you the chance to outline what you're worried about and they may be able to offer you some reassurance.

Anyway, I hope this is helpful in some small way, feel free to post again to let us know how you're getting on.

Emily
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is it bad that i want to move away? away from my mam,caring responsibilities and all my friends? im scared to live here, i just read an email from my tutor, if i decide to go to college next year it's manditory for all girls to take self defence classes cause of the amount of rape/sexual assult complaints that have been made about the workers .... you know it's getting bad when the schools and colleges do something about it haha ... but why do they keep bringing more workers up if there causing so many problems :/

Hey Bubbles, sorry to hear things are tough for you st the minute. :( But please don't feel bad for the way you feel. It sounds like there's a lot going on for you right now so it's only natural that your wanting to get away from it all.
    I know it's easier said then done but try to keep strong because one day things will get better and you'll have a life fill of happiness :) Everyone in the TS community are behind you 100% and I know that you can tackle this
    Keep us posted :heart:

Sent by Sony Xperia