Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

disappearing threads ?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
dear admins, i've noticed some threads are disappearing without trace, i understand why you have to do this, but is it possible to have some sort of list of such threads so i don't get all confused looking for them ? maybe with the reason you removed them, so we know to avoid repeating the mistake ? p.s how about a sport board ? there are some issues which couls be disscused - hooligans, money in football, national under achieving and just general arguing ! merci

drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least there the scenic route
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah can we have a sport board please! I've got a topic about football i'm dying put but it just wouldn't fit any of the currant boards.
    I'm interested in some of your topics on football ebenEzer bad.
    Some of the threads don't dissapear. They sometimes get moved to the relavent foram.

Now, have a big toke on this South African drugs-reefer-style spliff doobie.

[This message has been edited by Dan_the_man (edited 20-11-2001).]
  • Options
    i could talk football all day long ! even with a derby fan such as your good self, from who should partner owen to the strucure of the non league system, it just seems to be the only forum missing, although not an advice topic a place to discuss views never the less ! an aids thread from rubberskin has dissappeared don't know if you read it, was mad, intrested to see how it panned out but its gone !

drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least there the scenic route
  • Options
    Must have mist that thread.

Structure of the non-league system. Interesting. I also support my local non league side Burton Albion who are doing quite well.
    Also the Hillsbourgh disaster. I could go on for ages about that.

ooooh the possibilities.....

Now, have a big toke on this South African drugs-reefer-style spliff doobie.