Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Harry Potter books

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyone know where I can get all the Harry Potter books from? I've got the last one (someone bought it for me today) but I'd like to read them in order

Sent by Sony Xperia
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Try here

:heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you :)

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hope it helps :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Amazon. Or charity shops. They always seem to have Harry Potter.
    Thank you ;)

Sent by Sony Xperia
    ..... The library?
    ..... The library?

Sorry should have been more specific
    I like to buy my own books because one day I want a wall full of books in my bedroom. I'm a bit of a geek I know!

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Amazon. Or charity shops. They always seem to have Harry Potter.

Charity shops tend to have a lot of Harry Potter books, that are still in good condition, it's worth checking them out, because they're cheaper, but f you wanted a new one, then Waterstones, or Amazon would be your place to go! Also Asda prices for Harry Potter books aren't bad, I get many books from Asda oooh and The Works, always worth shopping around and comparing prices online and stuff before hand! xD

They tend to revolve around the £15 area!
    Carboots are also quite good.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
    Ellie :) wrote: »
    Carboots are also quite good.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Some car boots give away really good books, that I would never dream of ditching! I managed to get some Doctor Who books sometime back, 2 for £1, I thought that was a bargain!! :heart:
    That was during my season of obsessions over Doctor Who! :p
    Thanks guys :)

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Some car boots give away really good books, that I would never dream of ditching! I managed to get some Doctor Who books sometime back, 2 for £1, I thought that was a bargain!! :heart:
    That was during my season of obsessions over Doctor Who! :p

Doctor who books are the best <3 a couple of years ago I got all the series of btvs for £5
    Ellie :) wrote: »
    Doctor who books are the best <3 a couple of years ago I got all the series of btvs for £5

Please tell me you're joking? I learnt the series off Buffy of a friend :p Wait, Buffy the vampire Slayer, right? :p
    Please tell me you're joking? I learnt the series off Buffy of a friend :p Wait, Buffy the vampire Slayer, right? :p

Yeah haha. I forced the residents here to watch the musical episode with me the other night. They weren't impressed at my enthusiastic singing along!