Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Paddington Bear Visits ChildLine

'Alexandra''Alexandra' Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
Hello creative peoples :wave:

Paddington is hitting the streets of London in prep for his new movie :hyper:

50 life-size bear statues designed by celebrities, designers and cultural icons will create the Paddington Trail for people to go on a bear hunt to find them all.

ChildLine has been given their own bear and they want young people to design it - so they're hosting a bear competition. The winning design will be made into a big bear by the studio and the winner will also get 4 tickets to the movie premiere in November.

Unfortunately this opportunity is only available to the younger TSers as it is for those under 18 (but maybe you have a younger sibling or friend that might be interested). The deadline is the 5th September, so start brainstorming ideas :chin: If you're interested and want to learn more about you can check it out here.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is soooo cute!

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I can't access the link, it is telling me to sign in... When I try signing in with my ChildLine account, it doesn't work...
    Alexandra wrote:
    Hello creative peoples :wave:

Paddington is hitting the streets of London in prep for his new movie :hyper:

50 life-size bear statues designed by celebrities, designers and cultural icons will create the Paddington Trail for people to go on a bear hunt to find them all.

ChildLine has been given their own bear and they want young people to design it - so they're hosting a bear competition. The winning design will be made into a big bear by the studio and the winner will also get 4 tickets to the movie premiere in November.

Unfortunately this opportunity is only available to the younger TSers as it is for those under 18 (but maybe you have a younger sibling or friend that might be interested). The deadline is the 5th September, so start brainstorming ideas :chin: If you're interested and want to learn more about you can check it out here.

Thia is great.I have a childline account still now and still use it :) I'll check thia out :) x
    Sorry about the typos in that
  • 'Alexandra''Alexandra' Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Hmm... it doesn't look like my last post worked - so I'll try it again and apologies if its posted twice.

The Paddington competition had to temporarily be taken down, but should be up again on Tuesday ... I'll let you all know when it is back up and running. Sorry about the inconvenience!
  • 'Alexandra''Alexandra' Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    The Paddington Competition is back up! If you're interested in taking part, send the participationunit@nspcc.org.uk an email with the title paddington and they will send out the information pack - best of luck!
    Still think this is cute!

Sent by Sony Xperia