Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you planning to do this week?

Share all your good ideas and plans for the week here.

Comments

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Well on Thursday (I've just been told) I am going to Key 103 and getting a tour and might be doing one of their jingles :) I'm sooooooo excited :)
    Other than that I have no plans...
  • Options
    Well on Thursday (I've just been told) I am going to Key 103 and getting a tour and might be doing one of their jingles :) I'm sooooooo excited :)
    Other than that I have no plans...

Now that is an awesome thing to bbe doing. Definitely get yourself on one of the jingles. That will be brilliant. The whole of Greater Manchester will hear you say "when I can't chat to Wayne, I listen to Key 103.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    WayneS wrote: »
    Now that is an awesome thing to bbe doing. Definitely get yourself on one of the jingles. That will be brilliant. The whole of Greater Manchester will hear you say "when I can't chat to Wayne, I listen to Key 103.
    Yes it is I really can't wait! :)
    Haha we'll be able to hear then what I say haha
  • Options
    Off to York on Wednesday :)
    Sleep and pack tomorrow and that's about it really
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Uhm. Was working today tomorrow doctors and work and wednesday family time and chill time, thursday london and friday celebrating friends birthday and catch up. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Tues wrote: »
    Off to York on Wednesday :)
    Sleep and pack tomorrow and that's about it really

Going to the capital of the greatest county in the world is a good plan.
  • Options
    meggles wrote: »
    Doing a photo project tomorrow and Wednesday and then back to art college to support some young people on a course.. firework championships tomorrow too so might go for drinks and that tomorrow evening and I have key worker session on Thursday

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

It's a bit early for fireworks but it sounds fun.
  • Options
    Uhm. Was working today tomorrow doctors and work and wednesday family time and chill time, thursday london and friday celebrating friends birthday and catch up. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Let's skip to Wednesday
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    Let's skip to Wednesday

Yes. This is a brilliant idea