Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It's Monday - the day not the user. That can only mean one thing. General Chat!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat will have opened by 6:45 and closed after 7:45 and it is here. Between those times, I recommend you go there, so you can discuss almost any general topic. There is one general topic that is completely forbidden this evening, and that is Huddersfield Town. The cycling, the soaps and the songs may all be discussed.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    May I also add that chats always open early when Waynes modding ;)

Sent by Sony Xperia
    'The day not the user' made me laugh. Monday shall be there the whole time tonight because not at work!
    Monday wants you to know that chat has been open for ages and it's about time you clicked here
    WayneS wrote: »
    Monday wants you to know that chat has been open for ages and it's about time you clicked here

This is very true. I decided that I wanted the world to know that chat was open.
    Hahaha gutted that once again I missed chat :( silly Canadians over eh! Next week hopefully I can greet you all with my presence :)