Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Who enjoys singing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I absolutely love singing! I think it's a great way of getting away from reality for a while and be in your own little bubble.
At the start of the year/last year I was in a singing competition and came second which I was really proud of because there was some amazing singers there!
So I guess im asking who enjoys to sing? Even if you feel your not very good that's fine. As long as you enjoy it that's all that matters!

Sent by Sony Xperia
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Meeeeeeeeee! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you got a favourite song?

Sent by Sony Xperia
    To sing to?
    Either to sing or to listen to

Sent by Sony Xperia
    I have a lot of songs I love singing to and I sound amazing haha (not really)
    I like: Heaven Dj Sammy - the slow version and normal version, I like: I'll go wherever you will go charlene soraia, I like: Falling Slowly Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, I like: Kelly Clarkson Because of you, I like: Evanescence Bring Me To Life
    And a lot more :D
    What about you????????? :d
    I love to sing Girl on fire by Alicia Keys, When I was you man by Bruno Mars and Listen by beyonce.
    But I like listening to anything by Jessie j cause I think she's amazing. I also like Kaiser chiefs (because of Ricky Wilson mainly) and the script too

Sent by Sony Xperia
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I love to sing Girl on fire by Alicia Keys, When I was you man by Bruno Mars and Listen by beyonce.
    But I like listening to anything by Jessie j cause I think she's amazing. I also like Kaiser chiefs (because of Ricky Wilson mainly) and the script too

Sent by Sony Xperia

Ohhhhhhhh cooooooooool :D
    I like j-j-jessie J :D
    Me to haha

Sent by Sony Xperia
    The other day I sang in front of my first audience :)

Always been really self concious about my singing, scared people would take the micky and everyone would be cruel... but I did it anyway with my best friends in the audience of 30ish and it was really fun and got a big cheer afterwards and told to do another song xD

When I got off stage I just burst out crying - it was one of the things I had desperatly wanted to have the chance to do :')
    Jazzmaraz wrote: »
    The other day I sang in front of my first audience :)

Always been really self concious about my singing, scared people would take the micky and everyone would be cruel... but I did it anyway with my best friends in the audience of 30ish and it was really fun and got a big cheer afterwards and told to do another song xD

When I got off stage I just burst out crying - it was one of the things I had desperatly wanted to have the chance to do :')

This is amazing! Well done you :) what song did you sing?

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Somewhere Only We Know - Lily Allen's version

and Someone Like You - Adele :)
    Somewhere Only We Know - Lily Allen's version

and Someone Like You - Adele :)

Love both of these songs

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Just moving this over in to the Travel & Freetime forum :)

The other day I was on the underground and there was a guy with his headphones in singing his heart out, it made everyone smile!

I always like singing when I'm driving my car on my own, you can belt it out (doesn't matter if you're out of tune!) and no one can hear :lol:
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Jo7 wrote: »

The other day I was on the underground and there was a guy with his headphones in singing his heart out, it made everyone smile!

I always like singing when I'm driving my car on my own, you can belt it out (doesn't matter if you're out of tune!) and no one can hear :lol:

I could just imagine you rocking out to music in your car Jo!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Jo7 wrote: »

Thanks Jo, wasn't sure where to put this!

I love to see people singing when they pass me :) it always means that they're not thinking of anything else!

Sent by Sony Xperia
    I dont like it cause its another thing i put myself down for :( Though i do like people singing(listening to music) :) x
    "music cleanses the soul from everyday life" <3 x

music is literally my life, I study it, it's my hobby, gave me family and friends and keeps me sane (but musicians are all bonkers but in a good kind of crazy ;) )
    "music cleanses the soul from everyday life" <3 x

I love this!

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Neat quote x