Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Survey of legal high-related beliefs and experiences

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I am a PhD student at London South Bank University and I am researching beliefs and experiences related to the use of legal highs. I am looking to recruit legal high users and non-legal high users over 18 to take part in a short survey (about 10 minutes) which will help us understand motivations and experiences around legal high use.

This study has been reviewed and ethically approved via London South Bank University. All information will be handled confidentially and only myself and my academic supervisors will have direct access to the information. Any reference to you will be removed/paraphrased so that there will be no way to identify your responses. If you would like to discuss any aspect of this study, please contact Ursula Blaszko via the private message system or email: blaszkou@lsbu.ac.uk.

To take part in this survey, please follow the link below:
https://qtrial2014.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8CVKxTnTrVUQzI1

Thanks for your time!

Ursula

Comments

• Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    ^ this has been approved ;)
  • Options
    Hi,

If anyone has time I'd be grateful if you answered some questions for my survey. It takes less than 10 minutes and it's still helpful even if you haven't taken any legal highs. Your opinions are very important to me!
  • Options
    Many thanks to those who took part in my survey!

Just a quick comment to say that this survey is open to all as long as you're over 18. No experience of any drug needed, all opinions are equally important.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who has taken part in the survey - we had a great response! There is still time to tell us what you think about legal highs and recreational drug use in general. It is still helpful even if you haven't take any legal or illegal drugs before.

To take part in this survey, please follow the link below:
  • Options
    So I'm looking to recruit a spectrum of people, even if you haven't taken any legal high or illicit drug before, to get a more accurate picture of individual decisions to use these newer type of drugs or not.

I'd be grateful if you could take part in my survey which takes only 10 minutes, and tell other about the survey too. :)
  • Options
    I thought it would be helpful to give you an update on my survey. I've had responses from 30 people so far and I still need a few more people to take part. Both those who have and those who haven't taken any drugs are welcome! If you can, please share it with your friends: