Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My names Suzi,I'm 46,live in Lincolnshire.,I have 2 grown up Girls,27&18,also have 2 grandkids. I married when I was 18, divorced then married again.been married now for 18yrs.i have had many jobs through out the years,my job for the last 14 has been owner of a massage parlour,which I absolutely luv.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Suzi149,

Welcome to TheSite boards :)
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Suzi149,

Welcome to TheSite boards!

It's worth knowing that we're mainly set up for people aged 16-25, although lots of us are older/younger than that. It just means that some of the services we talk about might work a bit differently for you :)

You can find more info in our Start Here section, in particular the 'New? Read this first' thread.

See you around!
    James (mod)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards Suzi :wave:
    Welcome to the site suzi :)
    Suzi149 wrote: »
    My names Suzi,I'm 46,live in Lincolnshire.,I have 2 grown up Girls,27&18,also have 2 grandkids. I married when I was 18, divorced then married again.been married now for 18yrs.i have had many jobs through out the years,my job for the last 14 has been owner of a massage parlour,which I absolutely luv.

Hello Suzi.Nice to meet you.I joined the boards today so wish you good luck with usig TheSite also :)