Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For Summer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The summer holidays have started, and I want to know what awesome things will you do this summer?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Moving :) holiday maybe cinma going to see the new films that come out.

I went to see mrs brown o movie Friday just gone it was amazing goibg to see it again
    Well when I got home last night I got the letter saying that I'd been accepted onto the Leeds Trinity residential which I'm so happy about. I will be going there at the beginning of August. Then the rest of the time I have no clue!

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
    Ploughing through reading lists, lesson planning and a science investigation.

University stuff aside: visiting friends, resting and listening to my body. I've been invited to Belfast which is a maybe.
    Waiting for results day, and not much else in the meantime
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Summer feels like it's been going on for ages, as I finished college as I finished exams, just waiting for results to come through, and hopefully see where I go from there, sort out college or Uni for next year, and then really go with the flow, and of course, hit the sales, and by myself funky new clothes, I really need a new wardrobe, as most things are too large on me now!

However, Wayne, I've noticed you don't have an avatar, and I think every moderator should have one, would you like me to make you one? I can pop into general chat today, as I don't have volunteering with GirlGuides no more as they take a break for the Summer Holidays to!
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Holday, sunbathing, picnics, bbq's, vow show dance, BB and summer beach spree :D
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Moving :) holiday maybe cinma going to see the new films that come out.

I went to see mrs brown o movie Friday just gone it was amazing goibg to see it again

All of that sounds exciting. Enjoy the holiday and see the house mmove as a new start.
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Well when I got home last night I got the letter saying that I'd been accepted onto the Leeds Trinity residential which I'm so happy about. I will be going there at the beginning of August. Then the rest of the time I have no clue!

What will you be doing there?
    ella! wrote: »
    Ploughing through reading lists, lesson planning and a science investigation.

University stuff aside: visiting friends, resting and listening to my body. I've been invited to Belfast which is a maybe.

Treat yourself. Go.
    ninaballet wrote: »
    Waiting for results day, and not much else in the meantime

Wait no more. I can assure you you're a*
    meggles wrote: »
    Going London. Birthday soon..summer mix...thars it really

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

That sounds like lots of fun.
    Summer feels like it's been going on for ages, as I finished college as I finished exams, just waiting for results to come through, and hopefully see where I go from there, sort out college or Uni for next year, and then really go with the flow, and of course, hit the sales, and by myself funky new clothes, I really need a new wardrobe, as most things are too large on me now!

However, Wayne, I've noticed you don't have an avatar, and I think every moderator should have one, would you like me to make you one? I can pop into general chat today, as I don't have volunteering with GirlGuides no more as they take a break for the Summer Holidays to!

Yeah making me an avv can be one of your plans.
    Holday, sunbathing, picnics, bbq's, vow show dance, BB and summer beach spree :D

The BBQ is the best thing from that list imo.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    and picnics in the sun :P sometimes its to warm for a bbq -.-
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    WayneS wrote: »
    What will you be doing there?

I'm going to be completely honest, I have no clue haha

WayneS wrote: »
    All of that sounds exciting. Enjoy the holiday and see the house mmove as a new start.

Yep :) dreading moving tho moved a thousand time hopefil be my laat move