Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Confused ranting owl

14567810»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm taking it that I'm not going to sleep tonight and its going to be mu 4th night in a row with no sleep aghhh :'(
    Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_337 using Tapatalk
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Did you manage to get any sleep in the end owly? :heart:

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Nope... Could cry this morning :( I'm not ready for today at all..
    Here if you want to talk about it? Crying is good lovely gets it all out. Much love and hugs being sent your way.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Year ago today I lost a very special person.. Just hard :( Sorry
    You don't need to say sorry :heart:

I am sorry to hear how difficult today is for you. Feel free to talk about it on here if that helps or you know where else to find me lovely one! *hug*

Could you maybe do something today that is just for you to remember the special times, kind of like a tribute thing? :heart:

You are not alone through this. I promise you!
    I always have to say sorry... Sorry is always needed when I'm around.

I don't want to be a bother, it's ok.. :)

We had mass said for her this morning, but I know in her home town her daughters are doing things for her... Would love to go but we arnt welcome up there anymore.. Sorry
    I know you wont believe me when I say this but you have nothing to say sorry for on here. We all love talking to you, and listening to you and you mean a lot to this community. :heart:

Sorry to hear that you can't go and do things as well. I think you mentioned a while ago in chat about a special place that you used to go to, that reminds you of your Nana, could you go there today? *hug*
    I don't believe you.. I'm sorry.. I feel horrible for saying it... I'm sorry.

Yeaa.. I've messed up my leg big time though, so I can't really.. Sorry.. I'll shhh.. Your just trying to help and I'm making it impossible sorry D:
    I know you don't believe me but I will carry on saying it. :heart:

Your not making it impossible, you are just struggling to see that you deserve the help and support.
    I don't deserve help and support though... I don't deserve nothing. Sorry.
    You do :heart:

*hug*
    I don't promise.
    :heart:

I feel like I am not helping, but I promise you that you do deserve the support. I will just continue to say it til you believe me. *hug*
    Sorry.. :(
    Don't be sorry :heart:
    Got to be.. Gonna vanish, take care my lovely <3
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    Got to be.. Gonna vanish, take care my lovely <3

Please stay safe, and you know where to find me if you need anything :heart:
    I'm always safeish...
    *hug*
    Meh I hate this :( I just want today to be over :(
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Meh I hate this :( I just want today to be over :(

What's going on today lovely? *hug*
    Year from we lost my nana today... I'm so broken :(
    I'm gonna kick up shit tomorrow morning with ny younger sisters. I don't give a fuck!
    I'm gonna kick up shit tomorrow morning with ny younger sisters. I don't give a fuck!
    What they done? Nd you know you'd regret it... you know where I am
    I don't regret it at all. There's a table in my room, and under the table when I moved the chair I descovered a bowl full of milk and a cup of milk... People who know me well enough will know that I hate milk. I'm sick and tired of them.

I don't even care anymore, I've got work in a few hours and I don't want to go in to face everything all over again. I don't want to be there anymore. It's that simple.