Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lets share some lyrics!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
coldplay-lyrics-music-song-star-Favim.com-310239.jpg

Yo Dudes! :wave:

First things first, thank you to Becki for this wonderful thread idea. :heart:

I thought it would be cool for us all to share some lyrics. For me personally lyrics help me deal with my feelings when I can't put how I am feeling into words. As people may know that in chat I spam the chat sessions with lyrics, sorry about that to all those who attend chat and have to put up with all the lyrics spam.

So here goes..

Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones and I will try to fix you

Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we are just one big family

How many times do I have to tell you, even when you’re crying you’re beautiful too

And the walls kept tumbling down, in the city that we love. Great clouds roll over the hills, bringing darkness from above

Cos pretending everything is alright when it aint, really isn't working

I guess we are who we are, headlights shining in the dark night I drive on, maybe we took this too far

Cos to this day we remain estranged and I hate it though

Fell down and I got right back up

Don't let them say, you aint beautiful

Can we pretend that aeroplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now

What would you wish for if you had one chance

Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go

You can do anything you set your mind to man

Look if you had one shot, one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment, would you capture it or just let it slip

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lets share some lyrics!

It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride.
    Everything everything will be just fine, everything everything will be alright alright.

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night, Because it's always darkest before the light. And now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    You should know that I don't have to see your name all up in lights
    I don't care cause you shine so bright to me
    And I wouldn't change a thing at all, you to me are beautiful
    And I love yeah I love you as you are
    You're my superstar

Look for the bear necessities
    The simple bear necessities
    Forget about your worries and your strife
    Yay great thread :)

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Yay great thread :)

Thank you for the inspiration to start this thread lovely one!! :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Thank you for the inspiration to start this thread lovely one!! :heart:

It was your idea so there's no need to thank me :)

BeckiBoo wrote: »
    It was your idea so there's no need to thank me :)

:heart:
    Yeah I know its hard to remember the people we used to be, its even harder to picture that you're not here next to me...
    But I see your true colours, shining through. I see your true colours that's why I love you, so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colours, your true colours are beautiful like a rainbow

I see your colours though the appear to be different, you should never be afraid cos your difference is the difference, we live in a time where to be yourself is hard and the way you really feel can leave you emotionally scarred, but stay strong, stand firm and never back down, being yourself is the way to act now. Trust me I'm a fighter and a lover, but the only time I fight is to reveal my true colours
    I'm tripping inwards, you got my head spinning, I don't know where to go from here. Cos it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to prove
    Cause I need something that can wash off the pain

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Tues wrote: »
    It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride.
    Everything everything will be just fine, everything everything will be alright alright.

i love this song! :D
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    'When the bombs go off i won't take cover'
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    All I wanna be, all I ever wanna be yeah yeah, is somebody to you
    I keep going to the river to pray, cos I need something that could wash all the pain
    'When the bombs go off i won't take cover'

This one though.. So good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish I could make it easy
    Easy to love me, love me
    But still I reach, to find a way
    I'm stuck here in between
    I'm looking for the right words to say

Just keep believing and things will go your way, let sunshine, sunshine fill your day.
    It's not about the money money money, we don't need your money money money. We just wanna make the world dance, forget about the pricetag

Gotta love Jessie J :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    I really wanna see her live

We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
    But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be

Just close your eyes the sun is going down, you'll be alright no one can hurt you now
    Oh, you are my one and only.
    You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
    And you'll be alright.

And even as I wander
    I'm keeping you in sight
    You're a candle in the window
    On a cold, dark winter's night
    And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Because you're Gorgeous
    I'd do anything for you
    Call it magic call it truth
    Call it magic when I'm with you
    And I just got broken, broken into two
    Still I call it magic when I'm next to you

I can understand how when the edges are rough
    And they cut you like the tiny slivers of glass
    And you feel too much
    And you don't know how long you're gonna last,

But everyone you know, is tryna smooth it over,
    Find a way to make the hurt go away,
    But everyone you know, is tryna smooth it over,
    Like you're trying to scream underwater,
    But I won't let you make the great escape,
    I'm never gonna watch you checking out of this place
    I'm not gonna lose you
    'Cause the passion and pain
    Are gonna keep you alive someday
    Gonna keep you alive someday
    My happy little pill. Take me away dry my eyes bring colour to my skies.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    This time baby I'll be bulletproof,
    I won't let you turn around and tell me now I'm much to proud to walk away from something when it's dead.
    Do, do, do your dirty words come out to play, when you are hurt?
    There's certain things that should be left unsaid.
    Tick, tick, tick on the watch and life's to short for me to stop.
    Oh baby, your time is running out.
    I won't let you turn around and tell me now that I'm much to proud,
    All you do is fill me up with doubt.
    This time baby I'll be bulletproof

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk