Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I am back!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I did it! I completed a month without internet and I think it changed me
Being out of school and not being able to use the internet has meant I've had a lot of time to myself... instead of staring at our phones and laptop's we should take a day to switch it all off. We say we relax when we sit and stare at Facebook... I think that not using the internet showed me how much time I spend doing nothing online just staring at th internet.
I've got closer to my mum and made 100 loom bands which i plan on selling to raise even more money...

If you want to have a challenge I say take it and don't give up cause it might change you for the better.
Never doubt yourself. Be yourself and believe in yourself. Nothing can get in your way.

No one can put you down unless you give them the power to do so.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome back yayayayayay we got our flow back :yippe::yippe::yippe::yippe::yippe::yippe::d
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Flow, welcome back!!

Massive well done n the month without internet, not something I could possibly ever do, but might have to try it sometime myself ;) - How much did you manage to raise for the month without internet? And it's also really good to hear the beneficial impacts you've had without internet, like getting closer to you mum, and also using your time to make loom bands! HannIsNotOnFire started a Rainbow Loom band thread, maybe you could upload some of the ones you did? I would love to see them!!

Once again, I'm proud of you, well done :heart:
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Wow, well done! Not sure I could even manage a week nowadays!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Well done Flow.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Welcome back Flow!

Nice one on going a full month without internet! That can't have been easy - very impressive :)
    James wrote: »
    Welcome back Flow!

Nice one on going a full month without internet! That can't have been easy - very impressive :)

:yes:
    Inspirational Flow!
    Going to have to consider this myself but not sure my boss would be too happy if I said I'm not going to be using emails at work!
    Welcome back :)
    Well done Flow :) nice to see you on the boards again :D

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Very impressed! Lovely to have you back :)