Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Friday!!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Hello one and all!!

I am dropping by to wish you all a happy Friday as the lovely Claire is busy working hard at work!

Here's a few pictures to make your friday a little bit brighter!! :yippe:

mdNqZ0W.jpg

I'm spending time with a friend tomorrow who I don't get to see regularly and Sunday I am going to a house warming/1st wedding anniversary party at my friends house which will be lovely!

What are you guys up to? :) Do share your plans below! :yes:

Take care - Have a good weekend!!

Rach :hyper:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :p sounds good rach! Much more then what I'm doing

Tomorrow I am hopefully going to pick my train tickets up for next weekend then probably spend the rest of the weekend being arty! Hehe

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
    YAY! :D got my prizes from the competitions ive won in the indepence competitions! also of to Florida on sunday so will be goodbye for a few weeks :(
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thank you rach, for posting this thread for me. :heart:

I have been busy with work to the point that I overslept this morning and couldn't write this thread. I don't have much planned this weekend, I have to go pick my sisters birthday present up, and sleep and lots of sleep. Work has tired me out recently.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I also got my goodies, inc the iPod shuffle from last week's Friday thread.... hurrah :):) looking forward to bananagrams next week on hols too.

I just had a great driving lesson which was a good start to the weekend.

Now having to make a tough decision about whether to go north to see my grandad for the last time, or stay down here. Can't decide.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Come up north and your grandad, and see me as well :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    yay! :D Im also taking bananagrams with me on holiday will be good way to get the family to actually talk lol
    Are you going to the weekender too plugitin?

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hi Becki,

No I'm not. I'm not involved in whichever project you are!
    Ooo I spy some owls!

Brother's 23rd birthday tomorrow, so gonna try and see if I can get permission to have a quick skype or phone call with him, between my 12 hour shifts...And training... Busy owl. Also gonna try and tell the family that I may possibly be getting my knees replaced...
    Friday!!

You included penguins!!
    Work work work and a little bit more work maybe a bit of sleep thrown in there somewhere too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Little update... I just spoke to James on the phone! Complete surprise and I get to see him before December! Is a very happy owl!
    I've got work tomorrow morning, and then I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend in bed watching orange is the new black :D
    I got work tomorrow then seeing my good friend and will chill on Sunday with a glass of wine watching the football whilst using social media. I want to watch orange is the new black.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    work, police, doctors....
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    How's work
    grace wrote: »
    I've got work tomorrow morning, and then I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend in bed watching orange is the new black :D

Good shout. I finished the second series yesterday. Wahhhhh.
    Good shout. I finished the second series yesterday. Wahhhhh.

Just started the second series. I love it :')

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2