Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Using the internet to make contact with someone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys, (if you are one of the 2/3 people that always comment on my posts, please don't)

So, I have an admirer and am trying to make contact with her. I know some of you might find this funny but there are people out there that have never been in a relationship. One of the hosts of the tv show 'loose women' has been single for 30 years.

So...do I try and find her on facebook? She knows what I look like but does not know my name. I've tried finding her on POF but cannot find her.

Let me know your romantic experiences.................. :heart:

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Are you telling people to not comment on your threads? But then your asking for advice. Unless I am confused...

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey theonethatgotaway,

Just dropping in to say that I've edited out the names in your last post. If you don't want certain people replying to your threads, the best way is to add them to your 'ignore list' - that way you won't see anything they post. You can do that by visiting their profile and clicking 'add to ignore list' under their profile picture on the left :)

Hope that makes sense!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how did you find out you had the admirer in the first place? through a friend? maybe they could pass on your details?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We met at her workplace but she no longer works there. I could find her but it would mean using the internet and I don't want to freak her out. As there have only ever been two/three people I regret not dating I am not sure I will get another chance