Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

moving from the house I live in

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iam nearly moved all my stuff out of the home I moving out of. So far iam reallly debtated that I donr fit in the house. Its affecting so bad I cont take it last few times I been I been in tears. I need to over come and face the fact I need to movr on iam going to miss a few people and can keep contact by phone but wont be able to go and see them as much :*( I was crying today as I said by to lod of people I wont see :(

What ideas I can do its bugging me

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey bubley-Heather,
    Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time moving out of the house you live in. It's OK to have cold feet before moving. It's always hard saying goodbye and moving on.
    However change is sometimes good and it can lead to better things. Like you say you can still keep in touch with people by phone, social media or email although I know that's not the same as seeing them everyday.
    Keep thinking of all of the positives of moving. Trust yourself in that you have made the right decision for you at this time and think about the reasons why you wanted to move. Think about the things you are looking forward to do once you move and keep yourself busy with things to do or meeting friends/family.
    I really hope the move goes well for you. Let us know how it goes.
    :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Last day tommrow to get my stuff :(
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hey Heather, how has it all gone?