Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Question towards (straight) girls about pursuing with romantic intent

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You did ask me what I would think if a guy liked me and wether I would be flattered by it and I said yes I would but it's wasn't only me what I was only gonna say to u about. Maybe some girls like me would be flattered by the gester but more of the other proportion of girls would feel overwhelmed, shocked, nerves etc.

As telling a girl u like them can really put them on the spot and most girls I know wouldn't like that but as u said if the girl and guy were friends and got to know each other after a few weeks then yh I wouldn't see why the girl would feel like that

Even though I like to get to know a guy myself for a longer period as I do want someone of course so I would think of that as being too impatient instead. I don't know if this is about u as u not mentioned who ur on about here wether its a friend or someone u know? You have to be urself and let nature takes it cause.

Having a way of chatting up a girl if that means in a club or from a friend etc may or may not make any difference to u in noticing wether they like u or not but I do think body language pays a key part in all of this so I think that's why we both look at it in a different way and it could be also that ur a guy and I'm a girl and not everyone who are opposites attract u from communcating with the person. That's why we think different ways.

The last thing anyone would want to feel is heartbroken and life is getting ur heart broken sometimes and becoming stronger and it's good u realised what's happened to u in the past with girls. You have a good way of thinking right. Your meet someone who likes u and who understands u.

New beingings they say and as Danny said there could be a confidence thing going on with ur situation to why u like to jump right in the deep and end and make ur feelings clear. There's nothing wrong with that but it's sometimes better to know the person inside so u can not end up feeling heartbroken again. You don't deserve that and I hope that same mistake don't happen again.

I think u can only answer to ur own question and we all have opinions which may help u to think a little bit more clearly with how to go about things but u know urself best and what has worked for u. It's good u have the answer to ur question. I'm sorry if there wasn't much help from me before cuz we both think differently. Good luck with finding love :) xx