Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

30 day self esteem challange? :D

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ella! wrote: »
    I like your hair :)

But I like yours. Shall we swap? :p
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    But I like yours. Shall we swap? :p

I like you skin! :heart:
    I like you skin! :heart:

Okay people can stop being nice now D:

I like your toes! :D (could get soppy but I know what you're like).
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Okay people can stop being nice now D:

I like your toes! :D (could get soppy but I know what you're like).

My toes are sexy and they know it :P I'm not that fond of my toes however, they look so toe like and boring, I quite like my elbow :P I think Elbow's are a thing with my group of friends ;) I'm sure you have a pretty sexy elbow yourself!
    Day 22 (i think!): Eyes
    Day twenty-four - to me, beautiful is when someone has such an amazing personality and such lovely qualities.
    Can't not finish this so.

Day twenty-five - Yep, a lot.
    Day twenty-six - I guess I like the 'you're an amazing friend' compliment. I think when it's the truth, it's just a really powerful thing to say and to hear. I love my friends.
    Day twenty-seven - Depends what the compliment is but most of the time, no, because I tend not to believe them to be true.
    Day twenty-eight - Not at all, not getting into why.
    Day twenty-nine - Nothing.
    Day thirty - No.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Can't not finish this so.

Day twenty-five - Yep, a lot.
    Day twenty-six - I guess I like the 'you're an amazing friend' compliment. I think when it's the truth, it's just a really powerful thing to say and to hear. I love my friends.
    Day twenty-seven - Depends what the compliment is but most of the time, no, because I tend not to believe them to be true.
    Day twenty-eight - Not at all, not getting into why.
    Day twenty-nine - Nothing.
    Day thirty - No.

All of these at once is quite a lot to process - I wonder if it's worth returning to Day 29 at least in a couple of days... I'm sure there are some things you do - might just take a little bit more thinking... :chin:

Keep going everyone else, nearly there :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

Is it to late to join in? ;)

Of course not! :D
    To catch up XD

Day twenty-two: What do you think others like about your personality?

answer: Hmm... The like that i dont judge..Hmm i'm helpfull..Hmm i try my best to support someone! :)

Day twenty-three: What physical feature do others seem to find most attractive about you?

answer: Hmm my eyes? most people always point them out O_O i dont know why.. Like because i have brown hair and blue eyes.. XD

Day twenty-four: What is your definition of “beautiful”?

answer: Hmm i dont know really... Tbh i think its everyone in the world is beautiful even if its just in their own little way! :) its normally through beauty comes from the inside not the outside! :)

Day twenty-five: Do you often compliment other people?

answer: Yes ALOT.. defo when people are down.. i try and cheer them up with a compliment! :)

Day twenty-six: What is your favorite compliment to give and receive, and why?

answer: To give i normally point out if they changed something... Or like i dont know really and to receive i dont really wait to get a compliment lol
    **helen** wrote: »
    I wonder if it's worth returning to Day 29 at least in a couple of days... I'm sure there are some things you do - might just take a little bit more thinking... :chin:

Okay. Day 29... I don't do anything but being with my nephew makes me feel a little better about myself. He gets so excited when he sees me, he loves me so much more than I ever imagined he could do and it's amazing. I have such a special bond with him, knowing and seeing how much he loves me in return makes me feel like I've done at least something right. Also, when he looks to me for help, like when he wants his fruit shoot opening or when he's tired and wants to snuggle in my arms, it makes me feel important. I don't think I ever felt such intense love for someone until this beautiful little boy came into my life. So, I guess if I did choose to do something to make me feel good about myself even just for a couple of hours, I'd go and see him.