Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Message Boards

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone. I commented on a message board the other day under the topic Feeling happy/I need a hug and I posted a comment under that title but the thread that I sent to the person had been deleted. I don't understand why it has as I don't think I said anything or did anything to hurt anyone but aomeo e deleted my comment. How is that possible? Please help?

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    It could be that the original poster wanted their post deleted therefore meaning that your reply may of been deleted in the process. Im not sure what you mean tbh, its prob best to inbox a mod and ask them.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you mean the person what posted the thread in the first place then no it's hasn't been fully deleted as its been on there today as I looked but if you mean the person who I responsed back to then yes mine has been deleted where as everyone else's hasn't. Weriod it is! I don't know if it was my just mine what got deleted as I when I went back on there I didn't see the whole post it self so maybe I need to go back on there and look throughly to see where I posted my message before and who I replied to. Once I know who it was I replied to then I can either speak to one of the moderaters who will know what happened to it or post again to the person and see if it gets deleted again. I wouldn't of deleted it myself. I ment it was the actual post I sent one of the people who are signed up to the site who I posted to and got deleted the next day I think when I went back on there. Thank u for ur help x
    I just sent message to Joe about the thread post so wait untill she replies back.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Yh that's it! I think I found where my last message was before I messaged back on there today. I spoke to James who was the last person by the sounds of it from reading on that message board. It must of been a typing error or something. Maybe it didnt get deleted but there was an error at the time and so couldn't go about onto my message. Think its fine now. No one must of deleted it. Thanks for ur help. I wouldn't of known otherwise.
    You could have also checked your posts by going on your profile, and clicking 'Find all posts.'
    Thanks whispers of the heart but I've done it now.
    I know you've sorted it out but just to let you know for future reference, if a mod ever chooses to delete or edit one of your posts they'll always get in touch with you to explain why :)
    I know you've sorted it out but just to let you know for future reference, if a mod ever chooses to delete or edit one of your posts they'll always get in touch with you to explain why :)

They don't *Always* get in touch :P
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    They don't *Always* get in touch :P

Well they do, they've just given up with your posts darling ;):heart:
    Thanks Butterfly. I wouldn't of know that before. I just thought they wouldn't say anything to u as they would of just deleted it and that was that. You would know u have done something wrong and that was that. No one deleted it from what I could see. My message was still on the thread thank god. I knew I didn't say or do anything wrong. It must of been an error on my page. Now it's done I'm happy.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Crazykiss,

Just dropping in to say that butterfly's right: if we delete a post or a thread, we will always let you know and say why :)
    Thank you James. I weren't to sure wether or not any of the moderates would get back to me or not if I did something something wrong. I wouldn't know how that would work. Thank you for telling me. Whiskers Of The Heart told me what to do and I found it. Thank you for him. I wouldn't of known if my thread was still there or not. I did message u to see what happened but I didn't hear nothing back or from Joe.
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    Well they do, they've just given up with your posts darling ;):heart:

Haha, I'm not surprised, they've given up on me in chat to :p