Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Exam & Revision ranty thread

2»

Comments

• JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Sorry to hear it didn't go well meggles. It's not a nice feeling walking out of the exam feeling like it was a disaster.
    Have you got anything planned for the rest of the day?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hugs, you've done it now, my friend said the ocr paper was not nice and they all found it hard. Maths is hard for a lot of people so don't worry? Try to enjoy your weekend now x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    meggles wrote: »
    I have work placement after lunch..but im not hungry and dont want lunch today

You need to eat...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    ONE MORE WEEK AND THEN THIS IS ALL OVER. Gosh knows what I'll do without college D:
    This about exams? Lol.
    That's the trouble u don't know what u do after u finished school and college and u don't know where to turn to. I felt like this when I left school and didn't know what I wanted to do then went to college but weren't for me but now I'm working that was the right path for me. I studied somewhere other then college and did courses in returning to work and they are really helpful. Maybe once u finish college u could look into something like that. Don't know how long they run for but mine was for nearly a year. They help u with cv writing, application forms, interview methods and job searching. You may not know what to do but that will help u know what u want to do. Hope u have an amazing last few days at college and don't matter if u don't know what to do after as u can take my advice or there's other advice out there. Dont worry about ur exams either. You can still do well after I leave college. let me know what happens.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It feel's strange, I feel like I should be working, but I'm sat here watching movies, no more college, ever again, oh gawd, I have no life, I can't however wait to go on DofE, soon!
    That's the problem with leaving school and not having anything left in ur life to do but that's where college comes in and u go back to when u first started ur education. I think u proberly felt like this when u first started college and it's no surprise u feel like this again. The problem here is change of environment, change of friends, change of education and change of ur teachers. Takes time to adjust to new things but u do eventually and u have to try and do the best u can because without trying u don't see the potenial in u. Now with college over I think u have the revelent qualification u need for work and therefore u should now try and look for possible jobs u can do now u have left college. There's avaliable help out there for u to speak to someone with finding work like the Job Centre etc who will help u gain employment so that u can finally have something to do for the long time without needing a form of change. Yh u maybe feeling bored at the moment and doing the same things u can do already but it won't be like that for ever trust me! Your not lazy at all as u have done something with ur life and now going on to bigger and better things. So don't put urself down! Your not the only one who is struggling to find work. Everyone knows its hard to find work and get a job but all we can do is do our best and make the most out of our life's so that's looking for jobs everyday, updateing ur cv and handing it around to possible jobs, applying online, searching for jobs by recuritment websites and attending a work shop where u can go to meet other people to look for work and have support in finding and applying for work. Maybe u need to book an appointment with the Job Centre first as ur not working and no money to live off so u need to contact ur local job centre before u do anything else. That's the first step u need to make and then u will find it easy to know which path ur going. I know it can be unfair that ur friends all have jobs and u don't but they have taken a different path to u so it could be that ur just starting and they are finishing. There's no right or wrong way about it. You have to do what mdkes u happpy and don't compare urself to them. It's not about them, its about u and thats important. You can always talk to me on here if u need a friend. You know me now so u can anytime. I know how it feels like and I'm kind of in the same place as u are so don't think ur the only one. Think about what I said and when ur next not doing anything then that is ur time to speak to the them and make an appointment. Good Luck and look forward to hearing from u soon. Crazykiss :)