Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

nurvouis its killing me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got another op next wednesday iam really nurvouis and worried. I dont like hosptials at all. Keep having butterflys in my stumick getting closer and closer. Its really killing me now thinking about it. I dont want to have it :( its making me cry buckets.

Wish me luck what can I do

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Best of luck, Bubbley-Heather :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Best of luck, Bubbley-Heather :heart:

• AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Hi Heather,

It's natural to feel worried and anxious before visiting a hospital - they can be scary places for some people - if you're expecting to be in hospital for a few days it might be worth taking in a few distractions; you can always post here whenever you want to, but maybe download some films or tv shows from iplayer to take with you. Even playing a game on your phone can help take your mind away for a few minutes.

All the best with your operation, I hope it goes well.
    duke wrote: »
    Hi Heather,

It's natural to feel worried and anxious before visiting a hospital - they can be scary places for some people - if you're expecting to be in hospital for a few days it might be worth taking in a few distractions; you can always post here whenever you want to, but maybe download some films or tv shows from iplayer to take with you. Even playing a game on your phone can help take your mind away for a few minutes.

All the best with your operation, I hope it goes well.

Thanks duke :)

Its ok ill have my nanny with me :) all day
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Thanks duke :)

Its ok ill have my nanny with me :) all day

I'm glad you were able to take someone to the op with you, Heather, how did it go? :heart:
    I'm glad you were able to take someone to the op with you, Heather, how did it go? :heart:

Not this Wednesday :)
    Oh my word 3 days to go :( getting butterflys in my tummy. Iam getting really nurvouis
    Getting closer and closer errrr
    Hi Heather :wave:

I just want to say good luck with the hospital and I am sure you will be fine *hug* You will be nervous but you will get the care and comfort that you need.

purple_rain
    Hi Heather :wave:

I just want to say good luck with the hospital and I am sure you will be fine *hug* You will be nervous but you will get the care and comfort that you need.

purple_rain

Thanks its getting really closer and closer. Need lods of rest but not sleeping very well at the moment :( got to up earley not going to be good as Iam not sleeping and going to so tied not looking forwards to it
    Hope it went well today heather *hug*