Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

feel suidal :( need help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel suidal I had a really nasty phone call of someone they dont want to support and put the down. I dont know I done. Made me feel like I just want to hide in the cornor and cry never come out. I just want to end my life. I really hate my life. I just want someone to support me and not judge me no wonder I feel the way I do iam not asking much :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Bubbley-Heather,

Well done for posting, I'm sorry to see how much your hurting right now and I'm sorry to hear that you are thinking about ending your own life. *cuddles*

With the nasty phone call- You could report it to your phone network and they should be able to block the number, also depending on what kind of phone you have it's also possible to block the number calling from your own handset.

Have you ever tried talking to Samaritans, as far as I'm aware in England they have a calling and email service, and possibly a text service,

Email address- jo@samaritans.org

Phone number- 08457 909090

Text number- 07725 909090

It says on the Samaritans website that when you email they try their best to email back within 24 hours, I do understand that not everyone can talk over the phone about their problems/feelings, which is why I've also added in the email and text number.

I'm unsure if you currently have any other support, but how would you feel about visiting you GP? And telling them how your feeling, they should be able to offer support.

Do keep posting and let us know how you get on.

Best wishes,
    Suzy
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there Bubbley-Heather,

I know you've posted this a couple of days back, and just wanted to see how you were doing? Are you feeling any better? It sounds like things were quite difficult in the moment, but you've taken positive steps by reaching out to the support on here, which takes a lot of courage!

You did however mention a nasty phone call, and then stated they no longer wanted to support you, would you be able to tell us a bit more about this call, and the person? I do hope it wasn't anyone involved in your care plan. It's always difficult finding a place where no-body will judge you, however, there are lodes of places of support out there, and it's about taking little steps and reaching out to the support around you.

Would you be able to tell us a bit about the support you're getting at the moment? Also, Samartians was mentioned above, and I know you often tell other users to reach out to Samaritans, how would you feel about dropping them a quick E-mail/Text or even a phone call?

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart