Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Please Help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone, I need us help. I don't want anyone to judge me or make me feel a lot worse then I am. I just want to be given a chance and not feel like I've done something wrong all the time. I have no one to talk to these days about how I am feeling and if I did no one would be there to talk. All I'm asking for is friends to get to know on here who will be here for me from day to night at anytime just what I would do to them. I'm not weriod if there what ur thinking. Please don't judge me and how can I make new friends on the site page??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I guess you just have to keep getting involved, maybe go to chat more and keep posting on here like you are doing. I'm sure you'll soon make bonds with people but I doubt it's going to be instant 'be there any time you need them' kind of thing.

Also, we're all here to listen if you need to talk about anything. That's what the boards are for.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Having someone to talk to throughout all hours of the day as and when you need is really difficult, solely down to an individual person's situations, etc.

Many user on TheSite.org try there hardest to not to make a negative judgment on an indivudal, and support here is pretty good, as you've probaberbly noticed while going through the message boards. As you are aware, difficult people are triggered by different thing, you have to tell us whether or not we've made you feel worst, and how, that way we can offer you more ground down support. However helplines such as Samaritans as there 27/7 if you need someone to chat to.

You, however need to stop guessing what were thinking, we don't at all thinking your weird, do keep reaching out to us on here though, you're doing pretty well so far!!
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Crazykiss,

Sounds like things are pretty lonely for you at the moment and that you're looking for people to talk to.
    The boards is a great place to talk about what's going on. As butterfly said, we're here to listen.

It's also important to remember that everyone here has their own situation too. Everyone uses the boards in their own way, so it's worth bearing in mind that some people will be around more than others or want to talk about different things.

You're already doing lots of the right things, like posting around the boards. Another great way to get to know people is by posting in their threads or coming to chat (there's a support chat tonight from 8-10pm)

You're more than welcome here and I look forward to seeing even more of you around the place :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you Butterfly for your advice about trying to get to know people on here more often and use the chat when it's available two. Sometimes these things take time but I'm glad to of met some lovely people and thank you for those kind words. Whispers Of The Heart, thank you for your true words on knowing that there is lways someone to talk to if I'm outside of chat. The message boards are a good way of meeting people and I agree. Sometimes I feel alone and maybe if I had someone there to talk to then it would better. I will in future say anything that makes feel sad and James thank you also for pointing out the fact that I have done everything in using the chat rooms, talking to people on the messages boards and starting up conversations. I admire that u think that about me. Yh it is about getting to know more people on here as not everyone will be there at the same time or same place but ateast i have someone to chat to when I'm here on my own. Thank u all for ur help! :) Sorry I weren't at the chat tonight but will be tomorrow.